Realization of master plans of most government departments, public institutions and a very large number of companies in various socio-economic sectors as well as model master plans of governorates and municipalities.
Steering the implementation of IT master plans and action plans of a large number of establishments including:
- Education Mutual Insurance (MAE)
- The National Social Security Fund;
- The Tourism Real Estate Agency;
- The National Documentation Center ;
- The Office of Livestock and Pasture;
- Tunisia ’s National Tourist Office;
- National Company of Cellulose and Esparto Paper.
Assistance to the establishment of the inter-national administrative network (French: RNIA) as part of the modernization of the administration, while promoting the digital economy.
Participation in the 2011 and 2014 elections process.
Development of key national and sector applications and those of common use for the benefit of several ministries and public enterprises.
Development of data exchange services between different applications (Madania, CNSS, INS, CNRPS).
National Backup to rescue the major applications of the state.
Training and organization of training courses of different levels and expertise and capacity-strengthening seminars for the benefit of most government departments and agencies.
Export of services in the field of training to some European and African countries.
Several projects were carried out within the framework of international cooperation with the European Commission such as the Euro-Mediterranean projects "MED-IST" and "JOIN-MED", and currently (2014-2016):
- MOSAIC "Cooperation with Mediterranean Partners to build around ICT and Societal Opportunities and Industrial Challenges of Horizon 2020
- MED-DIALOGUE "Supporting dialogue and cooperation with the MPC to strengthen the research links with Europe .
Partnership with SAA Italy (Scuola in Amministrazione Aziendale e amministrazione pubblica) for training in e-commerce on behalf of the Ministry of Commerce and Handicrafts.
Participation in the preparation and organization of several international events...